1) Compulsory teaching of the two languages
- Compulsory teaching of Greek language in Turkish Cypriot education system and Turkish language in Greek Cypriot education system
2) An education system purified from nationalism
- The rearrangement of the education sylabuses
- The rearrangement of history books
3) Establishment of an education system which will stress on the common
- Cancellation of ceremonies, meetings,etc. which will damage the common identity and encourage hate and enmity.
4) Prohibition of nationalist propaganda made by official / semi- official bodies using various means.
5) Sopporting universities and higher eduaction institutes to carry out research and studies to encourage bi-communal life.
6) Formation of conditions for bicommunal life and common culture by specilaized education
7) Application of universal education principles